STUDIO BUMS® official About us page.
Inspired by Music
STUDIO BUMS® is a New York-based, independent music lifestyle brand founded by Swell and Artemis.
The brand started as a comic strip idea envisioned by the legendary Def Jef and Swell, about three friends (Ko Star, Jeopardy, and Mega) who call themselves STUDIO BUMS®. Over time, the project evolved into much more than we originally envisioned. In addition to providing content that brings timeless and thought-provoking awareness about the MUSIC, ART, and BUSINESS that affect and influence our industry, we have worked hard to offer exclusive merchandise that reflect the “art project” spirit of the brand.
The heart of the brand stems from our appreciation of extraordinary artists, producers, songwriters, recording/mixing/mastering engineers, DJs, music journalists, and music-content creators who dig deep and push the limits.
Our goal is to deliver cutting-edge experiential music-related content that inspires Artistpreneurs™ globally.
To enhance your STUDIO BUMS® experience, please explore some of our website features:
- INTERVIEWS - Industry-talk with professionals, tastemakers, and STUDIO BUMS® alumni.
- FIXTY SECONDS. - Get your Fix in around sixty seconds. Time is money especially in the music industry. FIXTY Seconds will give you a concentrated dose of multimedia music related content. STUDIO BUMS® intends to supply substance to music culture fiends. COMING SOON.
- EVENTS - SOUNDBOARD ATL by MILK N SIZZ. Stay tuned for more offline events.
- THE TENT (BLOG) - Personal blog and an inside look at our brand with behind-the-scenes footage..
- WEB COMIC - STUDIO BUMS® self-titled monthly comic strip.
We take pride in our brand and continually push ourselves creatively to produce well-crafted merchandise available for purchase through our web store.
Currently, we are working hard on the official STUDIO BUMS® Volume 1 magazine project.
We are a passionate, hardworking, and creative brand. We know the importance of helping others, and we believe that dreams can come true.
If you're working on a project from A-Z and need resources with a fresh perspective, or if you have helpful information to share with other Artistpreneurs™, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to share your great ideas with the STUDIO BUMS®community.